homestead - Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 06:24:35 -0500

On Oct 2, 2008, at 9:43 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

So to answer your question, I stand today unencumbered by the heinous blight
of federalism and government intervention as any man drawing breath. That's
my status of unreconstructed.

And it's quite relaxing, thank you. So much so I might live to be 110.

We sincerely hope you even exceed that number.

I kinda like E pluribus unum.