homestead - Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 06:54:48 -0700 (PDT)

Due to the difficulty I face on yahoo to post, I am responding to multiple
threads in one.

bob ford wrote:
> Wow; Maybe there are some people  starting to feel anger .  Good.
> And, good for you, Akka.  Incidentally, the gentiles didn't mind a
> bit using the jewish holiday as an excuse to campaign.

In every place I've worked, an emergency or crisis meant working on holidays,
even Christmas or Easter, typical Christian holidays.

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
> The reader comments under the article are as interesting as the article
> itself. I usually don't read the comments, but this is a particularly
> intelligent bunch of readers.

I almost always read the comments.  I often gives me an immediate opposite
perspective on an article, and I can gauge how the article is perceived.
Plus, sometimes, because there are real idiots out there, it is good for a
laugh.  Just a few days ago, I read one comment from some guy who was against
Obama because he thought it suspicious that Obama's family has not made
commercials on his behalf.  He had only seen Obama's wife and
sister..lol...well DUH.  Another reader straightened him out.

Akka