homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tomatoes not fruiting

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tomatoes not fruiting
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:04:16 -0700 (PDT)

Now, I am feeling guilty enough to spam the list..
I got the idea from a friend of mine who lives out your way..in Utah, but
that's pretty close, relatively speaking. I have to give credit where credit
is due.
So, without further adieu, here's my friend Larry's business, which by all
accounts, is a growing enterprise..

http://roofshade.com/

Akka B in Georgia, where the gas lines are growing, and the number of
stations with gas is shrinking.  Prices are through the roof.