homestead - Re: [Homestead] medical safety in this country

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] medical safety in this country
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:24:56 -0800

OBVIOUSLY you have an ax to grind. Yes, the patient care in the U.S. is dismal. HOWEVER, the majority of the responsibility lies with insurance companies and quite a bit lies at the feet of the patients.

And, NO, lab tests won't put the lie to most of the things patients do and don't report. Besides, if any doctor ran the number of tests necessary to rule out all the patient lies, the insurance companies would have fits AND the patients would have fits.

I've seen my share of dumbass doctors. I'm not deluded, but I'm not merrily making all the docs out to be the bad guys nor sending on the links that say "may have" "could be" etc. Either use facts or simply put in the subject line "personal rant."

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "SJC" <indexer AT localnet.com>