homestead - Re: [Homestead] Firewood

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Firewood
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 08:51:23 -0400

Well, I don't want to burn their butts, but they are in my firewood.
Also, I don't want them to take residence in my house if they jump
ship before the log goes on the fire.

I cut out trees that are sick, crooked, lessor species or growing too
thick. If I left every tree that had something living in or on it, I'd
leave every tree. I wonder what they are? I don't see any evidence of
something living in this wood.

Rob - Va