homestead - Re: [Homestead] White Democrats could cost Obama election

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] White Democrats could cost Obama election
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:39:39 -0500

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

> Others can be the judge of that. Yes, same age. As I have noted,
> McCain is giving we seventy-two-year-olds a bad name. I understand his
> forgetfulness and getting names wrong. We need better than that as a
> leader who represents us to the world.

People age differently. The older you get, the more likely you are to
get something nasty. McCain has already had melanoma a couple of
times, and -- I didn't know this until recently -- he's had lymph node
involvement. That is a very, very bad thing. No wonder he doesn't want
to release his medical records.

Marie