homestead - Re: [Homestead] White Democrats could cost Obama election

  • From: April Frazier <raving_dove AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] White Democrats could cost Obama election
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:48:45 -0700 (PDT)

Make sure I'm counted as a racist, also. I wouldn't want to be left out. I am
thinking of staying home on voting day.

I went to vote on a local school issue on primary day, and I couldn't even
vote on the teacher contract until I was properly declared. Well, I am sorry,
but I think it's clear that I have declared myself as an Independent. I
offered to vote only on the local ballot, but no can do!

I was disappointed, and now believe that only registered and properly
declared voters should be able to have the privilege of being tax paying
citizens.

April