homestead - Re: [Homestead] White Democrats could cost Obama election

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] White Democrats could cost Obama election
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:00:45 -0500

So let me pose the question, what does a person have to do to be opposed to
Obama and yet NOT qualify to be a racist?

Simple. Just explain why it makes more sense to vote for a senile old man who has not a clue about the economy or much more sense of world conditions and would give us four more years of essentially the same thing that we have now.