homestead - Re: [Homestead] White Democrats could cost Obama election

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] White Democrats could cost Obama election
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 09:14:24 EDT

I believe this is the case. Unfortunately. My former inlaws are Major
democrats, no-one in their family had voted republican since the civil war,
they
would brag. They talked about getting the black vote for their candidates,
but
the first time a black candidate was suggested for the party, I was shocked
hear them say they would NEVER vote for a black man. They actually intend to
vote republican and break the family tradition rather than vote for Obama. I
was truly amazed, but according to them, their whole group of friends feels
the same way. I really do think this will be a deciding factor in the
election.

In a message dated 9/20/2008 8:37:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,