homestead - Re: [Homestead] vote for Obama or you are a racist

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] vote for Obama or you are a racist
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:13:49 -0700 (PDT)

Rasing children is a personal decision of the child's parents.  Saying that
,even with decisions you would find disagreeable, you would still accept the
child is a pretty good answer, especially from someone with your conservative
beliefs.  In the South, and in my own family (cousins), people just don't
talk about the obvious, and then live their lives.  I guess that would be
unintentional libertarianism.  Me , I'm way out there 'liberal' on these type
positions; but everybody has their own beleif system.  ....I had to google
Tevye, I saw Fiddler On The Roof over thirty years ago, but I see the
reference you are making ........bobf