homestead - Re: [Homestead] Republicans....RFID

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Republicans....RFID
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:00:37 -0700 (PDT)

RFID is scary.  I am obviously missing some posts on this thread, so I may be
repeating what others have already brought up, but google RFID and Walmart or
NAIS.  My dog is chipped and I hate it.  People think it is great, but I wish
I could cut it out of him.  They put those chips in all kinds of stuff now,
ID bracelets, liquor bottles, cigarette packs-anything taxed by states...