homestead - Re: [Homestead] Republicans....RFID

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Republicans....RFID
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 16:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

I had never heard of this technolgy until a little over a year ago.  I've
been doing a lot of reading, mainly in scientific journals and tech magazine
sites.  I don't understand a lot of the tech speak.  I do better with
journals like Scientific American (I've been a longtime reader).    I follow
news pretty closely and have never seen this discussed in a mainstream news
media outlook.  To me, this is shocking.......bobford

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you
place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support
him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal
has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."
Etienne de la Boëtie, 1553.