homestead - Re: [Homestead] Republicans....RFID

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Republicans....RFID
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:36:54 -0800

You can have the chips removed. It isn't that big a deal to have it done. A local and a couple of stitches unless it migrated. Lots of folks are having the removed because of the REALLY high incidence of cancer in dogs with chips.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Akka Homestead" <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>

RFID is scary. I am obviously missing some posts on this thread, so I may be repeating what others have already brought up, but google RFID and Walmart or NAIS. My dog is chipped and I hate it. People think it is great, but I wish I could cut it out of him. They put those chips in all kinds of stuff now, ID bracelets, liquor bottles, cigarette packs-anything taxed by states...