homestead - Re: [Homestead] Chemistry ?

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Chemistry ?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:35:13 EDT

Yes, I am interested in the inner workings of grape leaf chemistry.
Seriously.
But your initial post begs the question...if a grape leaf keeps things crisp
in close proximity, then what would the biblical fig leaf do?
After all, there purportedly was no second generation until the fig leaf was
introduced. <g>
A little Darwinian humor. Just trying to cover my a##.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 9/14/2008 1:26:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,