homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:08:16 -0700 (PDT)

I'm "writing him in" on the ballot.  I read Bob Barr was an ass, yesterday;
I did not see the press conference.  I'm not even sure if the Libertarian
Party is on the ballot here, but I wouldn't vote for Bob Barr anyway.  There
are a lot of strange people affiliated with the Libertarian party;  I think
Barr is just an opportunist.  If I'm going to vote as a protest it is going
to be for Ron Paul, not the party.   ...bobford