homestead - Re: [Homestead] greenhouse update

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] greenhouse update
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 20:44:43 -0500

On Sep 2, 2008, at 8:39 PM, keith bellinger wrote:

Oops, my bad. I just pictured your old truck and backhoe parked in it.
Does it have a concrete floor? I ordered six ton of gravel for our
greenhouse floor today, hope it's enough.

Debating the floor areas. Thinking about wood in woodshop area, concrete in other areas, gravel in the center where the backhoe will park during nasty weather and when I am away. Do you have any ideas for wood floor construction in a woodworking shop? Not elevated, right down in and on the dirt.