homestead - Re: [Homestead] greenhouse update

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] greenhouse update
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 20:08:39 -0500

On Sep 2, 2008, at 8:01 PM, keith bellinger wrote:

Gene GeRue wrote:
Looking good, Keith. I really like the design. Got water piped in?
Electric stubbed?

Thanks Gene, no water or electric yet. How's the garage coming along?

Shop, Keith, shop! The building is just finished but for a few small pieces of trim that had to be ordered. Don has already built a bench for mechanical stuff and I am about finished framing a mezzanine storage floor.

It feels sooooo good to finally have a shop building, a proper one, one that is built to withstand the elements.