homestead - Re: [Homestead] Guess who

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Guess who
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:11:03 -0800

Yup. He most certainly is. Folks who want to give speeches would do well to watch and learn a bit from him.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

I watched Bill Clinton give his and later read it. He of course had
been strongly urged to keep the time down. I think that after the
first fifteen or twenty sentences he spoke, the audience responded
loudly and long. When you read the transcript it seems short. Of
course he hates it when people applaud him.

If anyone has children studying public speaking they could learn a
thing or three about speech composition and delivery from Bill
Clinton. As a former public speaking multiple trophies winner I can
say that he is the premier political speaker I have observed.