homestead - Re: [Homestead] MCcain got the girl

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] MCcain got the girl
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:17:01 -0800

I guess most folks haven't heard of the PUMAs?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

It wouldn't matter, the decision would simply go back to the states where it belongs. The ability of a woman to terminate a pregnacy would remain
in most cases, no different than it is now. No serious policy maker thinks that abortion could return to illegal status, with or without Roe.

I've lived in Mccain's homestate for a long time. Until this election I don't think I've ever heard him mention abortion, or talk about other religious or consertvative issues--I didn't even know that he attended church until this election. He does vote pro-life, but his forte has always been national defense and international issues.

With this VP pick he is just hoping there are enough women in swing states that don't like him or Obama and will vote to have someone with a vagina that close to the executive position..

He is playing straight up stud poker , drawing to an inside straight...bobf