homestead - Re: [Homestead] Guess who

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Guess who
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:41:59 -0400

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 8:50 AM, bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> You say "> He said he would cut taxes for ninety-five percent of
>> Americans.". I didn't watch the speech so I will take your word. If he
>> said what you say he said --with a straight face--
>
> ...he is a flat out liar.
>
> ......bobford

The sad thing is that there are millions of people that didn't watch
the speech and will get informed on it from another source... and
believe it. I had a long drive today for work. Listened to parts of
Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh as I do to hear another side to things.

They were completely distorting and making some flat out lies about
what Obama said. Millions of people don't bother to get it from the
horses mouth, they let the myriad of commentators from both sides
"fill them in".

Rob - Va