homestead - Re: [Homestead] Guess who

  • From: "Jerry W. Shepperd" <shepperd AT mail2.pvco.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Guess who
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:14:36 -0500

I hope you are right. I have been disappointed after so many elections, that disappointment almost seems to be expected. However, I agree with Bev. It is a great speech.

Jerry Shepperd

At 10:02 PM 8/28/2008, Gene GeRue wrote:

On Aug 28, 2008, at 9:33 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

> Damn he gives a great speech, doesn't he?
> I just keep thinking how much it is all gonna cost...

He said he would cut taxes for ninety-five percent of Americans.

As a bona-fide cynic I say there comes a time now and then when it
makes sense to set aside cynicism and see if someone with a dream can
make it happen. I think that this is one of those times.

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/shepperd%40mail2.pvco.net

Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.
-- Confucius

He is a man of sense who does not grieve for what he has not, but rejoices in what he has.
-- Epictetus

It is the mark of a truly intelligent person to be moved by statistics.
-- George Bernard Shaw

It's never crowded along the extra mile.
-- Wayne Dyer