homestead - Re: [Homestead] the future of abortion, was MCcain got the girl

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] the future of abortion, was MCcain got the girl
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 11:35:02 -0700 (PDT)

I agree that it belongs with the states.  I am very pro-choice, which is one
of the reasons I split with the Republican party to begin with.  It has
become too conservative for my liking.  Roe V. Wade may be in trouble, but
there is no going back...whether folks like it or not, abortion is here to
stay, even if the states forbid it. With the internet as a research tool, the
coathanger will stay in the closet and drugs acquired from Europe, Canada, or
Mexico will do the job.

Akka