homestead - Re: [Homestead] MCcain got the girl

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] MCcain got the girl
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:08:06 -0400

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

> Oh, there are a whole bunch of women that were sitting on the fence that
> will now JUMP to the McNasty's side!
>
> This woman comes gift wrapped with everything that anyone could ask for:
>
> I did hear a weird thing about her this morning. She fired a State trooper,
who is none other than her former brother-in-law who was in a bitter divorce
and custody battle with her sister. Or something similar to that, I wasn't
awake yet.

But you're right, she has many positive qualities. I thought the same thing,
probably lots of people had the same thought at the same time. The fence
sitters who wanted a woman on the ticket and don't mind McCain must be
thrilled.

Lisa