homestead - Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief (was More Obama stuff, sorry)

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief (was More Obama stuff, sorry)
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:51:52 -0700

At 8/28/2008 12:41 PM,rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:

You think Obama is going to fix it all?!!!

Since when has the government improved ANYTHING it got involved in...

Ray, shaking his head in disbeleif

I know what the government HAS done one the last 7 years and I cannot do anything to further support that.

I have no real options besides the demacorps.

Rob,
shaking my head in disbelief that anyone would do anything to support the oil boys after the last 7 years of rape and pillage.