homestead - Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief (was More Obama stuff, sorry)

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief (was More Obama stuff, sorry)
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:41:29 -0400

You know, I really have a tough time believing the apparant naivete of some particpants on this list. As homesteaders, we believe in self-sufficiency, or at least claim to. I have listened to some of you rant about the abuses of government, in various areas of the economy, for several years now.

You think Obama is going to fix it all?!!!

And now, some of you are asking for universa health care, because you thnk it will be better?!!!

Since when has the government improved ANYTHING it got involved in...

Ray, shaking his head in disbeleif