homestead - Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:02:32 -0500

> I know a lot of you support Obama, so I am asking you guys to respond to
> this. I keep hearing stories about his birth certificate and today I saw
> this on Doug Hagmann's site:
> http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/

This is another of those charges designed to confuse and plant doubts. A
copy of his birth certificate is on his debunk site. He was born in Hawaii
which was a state at the time. He is a US citizen so we can drop that silly
line now. Besides most of these attacks are trying to be very racist
without seeming racist. He will make a good president, much better than
that McNasty fellow who loves GW so much.

When are we going to stop with these silly charges and really look at the
issues? When are we going to really look at his and McCain's economic plans
instead of arguing what the latest sound bites said? The right in general
had become addicted to lies in this campaign as they have never been before,
mostly because that is all they have left.

I spoke with a woman today that needs a doctors visit but cannot afford it
because they cannot afford insurance. I went to an auction of an long time
hardware store, it closed because the owner ran up huge medical bills and
had to declare bankruptcy. Don't you think it is time to get universal
health coverage? Not with McCain, he wants to continue Bush's policies that
allow the largest transfer of wealth to the already wealthy in our history.

Don Bowen KI6DIU