homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pocket doors

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pocket doors
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 12:49:49 -0500

On Aug 8, 2008, at 8:25 AM, Warren wrote:

http://jhusa.net/

Indeed, that is them. Johnson Hardware is the material we used to install
the commercial pocket doors. High quality stuff- a league above the Home
Depot/Lowes hardware.

I am very close to getting my pole barn/shop built; my builder guy says he will be here Monday to start. I was happily surprised to find that the heavy-duty sliding door hardware is made by CannonBall, which is in Beloit, Wisconsin, where I came squalling into the world 72+ years ago in my parents' bedroom.

They have been around a long time and have lots of door hardware. They are at:
http://www.cnbhnp.com/