homestead - Re: [Homestead] greenhouse progress

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] greenhouse progress
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 21:50:50 -0400

bob ford wrote:
'looks good. What is the green thing with the big hole?
That my friend is the genuine Pennsylvania plantain and knotweed we call
lawn. It is going to be skimmed inside the greenhouse and replaced with
gravel for now; maybe next year concrete and tile. That's why the ends aren't
closed in yet. My wheelbarrow is going to get another workout ...

Wanna buy some sod?

--
For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net