homestead - Re: [Homestead] greenhouse progress

  • From: "WF Smith" <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] greenhouse progress
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 18:10:54 -0400

Commercial pocket door hardware is the ticket. Suppliers of commercial doors
and hardware are usually independent businesses so it would be hard for me
to tell you who to call in your area. But some concern there sells hollow
metal doors and frames, commercial hardware and the like. They would be the
people to call.

Just searching based on the address in your signature, I'd give these people
a look http://www.baker-miller.com/

I installed some in the past two years- I'll research and find out what
brand they were.

Warren