homestead - Re: [Homestead] "The Great Oil Bubble Has burst"

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] "The Great Oil Bubble Has burst"
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:00:46 -0500

On Aug 8, 2008, at 12:33 PM, bob ford wrote:

I'll be honest and say that I don't have a clue which of the opposing viewpoints is correct. I just live my life and try to be as prepared as possible in my particular situation. Anyway, I thought it was a provocative article......bobford
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2008/08/08/do0801.xml

My Panic Bubble subsided many decades ago. My Curiosity Bubble, alas, keeps me reading far too much hyperbole and doomsday propaganda. My Amusement Bubble continues to inflate and may one day burst and blow beer all over my computer screen. My Preparedness Bubble is, well, I guess it's not so much a bubble as a way of life.

I indulge in lots of beer bubbles most every evening on the front porch--easily my favorite bubbles, and the ones I find most dependable.