homestead - Re: [Homestead] greenhouse progress

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] greenhouse progress
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 22:12:53 -0400

WF Smith wrote:
It looks great. Little is more satisfying than framing up a building.

It was nice just staying home for the last week and aside from digging the post holes, was fun. Framing has always been a favorite part of construction for me.

I miss the days before the truck was rebuilt. I'm currently remodeling my sister's bathroom but we're waiting on the plumber--her husband. Plumbing is not a favorite part of construction for me. BIL is a heavy equipment operator and is busier than I am. I might have the rest of the month to stay home and relax. The garden would thank me for sure. Dill seed is falling and beans are ripe.

I'm hoping to get the roof dried in with 3/4 inch plywood and felt this weekend and then order the steel. We've got the skylights, and five new windows (wife vetoed "old ugly spiderwebbed sliding glass doors."

--
For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net