homestead - Re: [Homestead] greenhouse progress

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] greenhouse progress
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 22:29:37 -0400

Roy Morgan wrote:
Sounds familiar. I got similar orders about some idea for our new house. I think sliding glass doors are "out" now. Or something.

sigh.

I can't bring myself to throw them away, solar collector on barn? I seem to remember a simple design somewhere ...

Are you guys going to move in by winter? Ithaca is not very far from here. My cousins work at Cornell and live outside Spencer.

--
For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net