homestead - Re: [Homestead] solar tube question

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] solar tube question
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:49:48 -0400

Deb; I saw an interesting show on using fiber optics to light indoor spaces,
with some sort of reflectors on the roof that focused sunlight.. Maybe some
combination of solar tubes and fiber optics? Of course, you would be working
with a concept that's barely been invented yet...think of it as a challenge
:-).

Check out this site and think of the homestead possibilities (I can see us
all burning our houses down):
http://pesn.com/2005/07/27/9600139_Fiber_Optics_Bring_Sun_Indoors/

Lynn Wigglesworth