homestead - Re: [Homestead] Oh, that feels so . . . awful!

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Oh, that feels so . . . awful!
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:17:49 -0500

On Jun 26, 2008, at 10:55 AM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

A banana a day... until we can no longer import them. Perhaps a banana tree
in the greenhouse?

I listen pretty closely to my body. Three days ago it told me to buy bananas. I bought four.

Research discloses that many other fruits, grains and veggies have higher percentages of potassium.

So apparently my body lied to me.

Who ya gonna believe if you can't believe your body?