homestead - Re: [Homestead] Oh, that feels so . . . awful!

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Oh, that feels so . . . awful!
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:14:22 -0700 (PDT)

If you take any type of diuretic, it is almost certainly potassium
deficiency. Even if you don't, that's still probably the case. If it starts
happening often, you need to see a doc or a nurse practitioner (
potassium also affects the electrical impulses that run the powerplant in
your chest). You have to be careful supplementing potassium on your own.
Those side affects can be ...er...lethal. You can get a 90 day supply of
generic potassium horse pills from walmart for $12 bucks, but you need a
scrip.
If this not a regular problem, you probably just became dehydrated
yesterday--while you were outside , in the heat, sitting on the porch,
thinking about all of the work you are going to talk Don into doing.

Yea, I read Tom Sawyer, too........bobford