homestead - Re: [Homestead] Oh, that feels so . . . awful!

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Oh, that feels so . . . awful!
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:01:13 -0800

Ah, but the banana, the orange and the potato are the ones that have the potassium that your body will most easily access and use. Listen to your body because it isn't how much potassium but rather how much your body can easily use!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

I listen pretty closely to my body. Three days ago it told me to buy
bananas. I bought four.

Research discloses that many other fruits, grains and veggies have
higher percentages of potassium.

So apparently my body lied to me.

Who ya gonna believe if you can't believe your body?