homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:48:21 EDT

> You also have the choice of not voting. Or at least of not voting for
> anyone in the presidential race.

> Marie

You're right, of course.
Sadly, that leaves me with the choice of being totally ineffectual by not
voting at all, or being totally ineffectual by voting for a snowball in hell.
We need, perhaps, to replace the Dems and Repubs with two new parties...The
Rock Party and the Hard Place Party.
Same choices.
Sigh.
Peltier's still gonna get my "X". He's probably expecting it by now.
Same lockstep. Different ankle bracelets.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

fuel-efficient used cars.