homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:14:40 -0400

HA! Jinx. : ) You owe me a bag of pretzels and a beer. ; )

Or maybe me, you. Either way it's good.

On Jun 21, 2008, at 9:06 AM, Bunjov AT aol.com wrote:

I submit that lack of trust in Bush to supervise the nuclear arsenal based
on
his quirk in pronunciation was unfounded since it's now near the end of
two
terms and there has been no issue with nuclear weapons.

Perhaps because such was not in Mr. Cheney's plan.