homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:47:54 EDT

> >I'm not excited they are excited about Obama. *sigh* I am excited that

You keep saying that, but it makes no difference, it is no odds.

The mindless Obamaniacs are not excited about the process, they are fawning
at the feet of a political rock star. I've liseten to sampling after samplng
after sampling of these fainting fans being asked to explain why they are all
workd up over the Obamessiah. Every time it's "You know... change... we need
to change the change ... you know ... not Bush but the changefulness of
changilocity ..."

Never one word about the "process". Nor any indication they understand what
the process is.

</HTML>