homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:00:58 EDT

> > I am certain he was
> also not saying he WANTED 100 years of Torture.

Drew, I am not going to vote for McCain (nor Obama) so this is not a 'hurray
for our side' comment.

But when one has to reach so disgracefully far as to say that if what
happened in connection with the war can be viewed as torture, and McCain
recognizes
that we may be in Iraq the same way we are still in Germany and Japan more
than
sixty years after the end of that war ... and they come to the conclustion
that McCain is in favor of tortue .... it only shows the extent of the
poverty
of their criticism of McCain, it shows their quivver is empty of arrows.

James </HTML>