homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:17:59 -0500

On Jun 19, 2008, at 1:11 PM, DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:

Yup, I couldn't agree more. It is fine with me if the media pins both
candidates to the wall on the facts, but when they pick a side and spin everything
it is dangerous. Too many Americans just watch the news and never question
the talking heads..

Bingo! This is the worst year yet when it comes to the spinning of the
media!

Lynda

Sophisticated political operatives and highly successful political writers and highly experienced political ad-makers are smarter about all this than you and I. And they get paid big money as they get ever better. They know what works. They know us.

And so we are being manipulated. And the proof of it is we are responding to what they produce.

Predictably.