homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pasture / scythe question

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pasture / scythe question
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:07:22 -0400

--- Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

This morning at dawn, like the last several
mornings, I have repaired to the hay fields and mowed grass. About an hour or hour
and half is all one can endure even if one is in pretty good shape. But
it's enough.

You aren't getting old now are ya James?? LOL
Seriously, I know it is HOT, even at dawn...still muggy to be doing any kind of exercise..

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky