homestead - Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:45:28 -0800

Ah, that doesn't necessarily follow. There is absolutely no indication that he knows how to lead or that he will be competent at said task. There is only an indication that he recognized a need to choose people with a track record of winning elections.

The only thing we know for sure is that he makes a pretty speech. Oh, and that he is driven. We know he is an expert in using the Alinsky Method. We know he consideres religion a tool to accomplish a goal (his words, so don't anyone get their bloomers in a bunch).

We do not know that he is a leader. Using the Alinksy Method doesn't make one a leader, simply good at using a tool to manipulate.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

Do you prefer the present skill level, choosing people to lead who are
incompetent?