homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama VP choices

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama VP choices
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:07:57 -0400

I was actually following the train of thought about Cheney being the real puppeteer/bad guy in this administration and how many people have said they hoped nothing happened to remove Bush, because look what we'd end up with.

Maybe Obama should vp Kucinich, it might be the only way he finishes the term.