homestead - Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:29:07 EDT

> If you expect that from any presidential candidate, don't hold your
> breath.

Exactly, that's why all this obsession over Obama is misplace.

>That sort of thinking and action is going to come from people

> who are looking at energy costs in their own lives.

Look at how firmly your mind is still in the box. 'Energy cost'. Is the
solution to alcoholism to look at the 'cost' of the booze?

It's going to work

> its way up. I know, I know, the Lynda-James contingency is going to
> froth about politiicians and their evil ways.

Again in the box. We aren't frothing about politicians' evil ways, we are
talking about YOUR evil ways. Politicians only reflect the desires of the
people.
</HTML>