homestead - Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention

  • From: "Jerry W. Shepperd" <shepperd AT austincc.edu>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:04:18 -0500

These are similar situations:
<http://austin.craigslist.org/car//car/715278403.html>2004 Toyota Tacoma Extended Cab 6 Cyl. 4x4 TRD Package - $3500 - (Austin) pic

<http://austin.craigslist.org/car//car/715278213.html>2001 BMW 5-Series 525I - $3900 - pic

<http://austin.craigslist.org/car//car/715277628.html>2004 ford f-150 - like new - $5000 - (austin) pic

At 05:46 PM 6/10/2008, you wrote:

On Jun 10, 2008, at 5:59 PM, Lynda wrote:

> You never saw the Talking Heads or heard the radio newscasters or the
> newspapers demanding or casting aspersions on folks such as McNasty
> being
> told he had to get out there and get Bush elected, Brown told to get
> out
> there and get Clinton elected, Dean told to get out there and get
> Kerry
> elected, Humphrey to to get out there and get Johnson elected,
> Reagan told
> to get out there and get Nixon elected and so forth and so on.

Perhaps it is because Clinton is perceived as having split the party
apart by staying in after all but her people thought she had lost it
and by essentially saying that Obama was not fit to be president.

Just a wild guess, here.

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/shepperd%40austincc.edu

Jerry W. Shepperd, Ph. D.
Professor, Behavioral Sciences Department
Austin Community College
1212 Rio Grande Street
Austin, Texas 78701

512-223-3057

"Let your first ethical decision of each day be to show up on time."
-- Barbara Jordan

"Not all researchers are good teachers, but all good teachers are researchers."

"Silence is not always golden; sometimes it's yellow."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
-- Albert Einstein