homestead - Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:58:59 -0500

On Jun 10, 2008, at 8:32 PM, Lynda wrote:

I think the sheople have become too responsive to the morons that make
millions for spewing unfounded opinions!

Oh boy! How many blogs are there? Professional-to-nearly illiterate, there is something out there for every mind. I love the Net, but alas, there are still people who think if it is in writing that it is true. As you or someone recently mentioned, there are a lot of people who still think Sadaam Hussein sent the planes into the twin towers and others who think Sadaam and Osama Bin Laden were buddies.