homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama VP choices

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama VP choices
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:48:18 -0800

Well, I've said I won't vote this time around because I can't see any difference between the downhill slide they'll both put us on.

HOWEVER, that said, I will qualify that. It depends on who they choose as VP. Some of the folks that McNasty has been tossing around as possibles are even scarier than having Teflon or McNasty in the White House.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

I don't know much about her, but will be interested to learn. I think
that his VP choice is more important than it normally might be,
because I think that there is a higher likelyhood that his choice may
be President. Same concern for McCain.