homestead - Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:46:10 -0500

On Jun 10, 2008, at 5:59 PM, Lynda wrote:

You never saw the Talking Heads or heard the radio newscasters or the
newspapers demanding or casting aspersions on folks such as McNasty being
told he had to get out there and get Bush elected, Brown told to get out
there and get Clinton elected, Dean told to get out there and get Kerry
elected, Humphrey to to get out there and get Johnson elected, Reagan told
to get out there and get Nixon elected and so forth and so on.

Perhaps it is because Clinton is perceived as having split the party apart by staying in after all but her people thought she had lost it and by essentially saying that Obama was not fit to be president.

Just a wild guess, here.