homestead - Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Observations from my State Convention
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:39:02 EDT

> >Mostly, I enjoyed attending the meeting on energy, where
> peak oil was discussed and the need to quickly develop
> wind and solar alternatives.

Sage, any talk about, not alternatives, but changes in society and lifestyle
(and infrastrcture) to simply use less energy and not move around so much?

I've talked about this with our legislators, face to face, (easy to do as the
show up at any and all photo-ops, up for reelection this fall, don't you
know) and I just get a headache.

That's where some leadership would come in handy, but alas, I'm seeing none
of it.

James </HTML>